1. To reserve your booth(s), click either food vendor or booth vendor to the right.
All registrants must pay a single, non-refundable $20 registration fee. that will appear in the cart.
Applicable booth vendor and food vendor fees can be found at www.penningtonday.org/vendors. All fees are non-refundable after May 7.
2. Select type of booth from options.
3. Check “Your Answer” and click on the green box to purchase.
4. The booth type you selected will be in capital letters above the large blue or green booth icon.
The options for booth vendors are (1) NON-PROFIT BOOTH VENDOR (2) HOPEWELL VALLEY BUSINESS BOOTH VENDOR or (3) NON-HOPEWELL VALLEY BUSINESS BOOTH VENDOR.
The options for food vendors are (1) FOR-PROFIT FOOD VENDOR or (2) NON-PROFIT FOOD VENDOR.
If the booth type is NOT correct, scroll down and click on the booth type you need.
You can also return to the previous page and start over.
5. If you need 1 booth space, click ‘ADD TO CART’.
If you need more than 1 booth space, replace the 1 in the quantity box with the number of spaces you need, click ‘ADD TO CART’.
6. In CART you have the option to purchase Group Vendor Insurance for $35.
All vendors must have general liability insurance and carry a Certificate of Liability Insurance for Pennington Day.
7. In CART you have the option to add a donation to sponsor Pennington Day.
8. In CART, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’.
9. In CHECKOUT fill in your billing details, if you are using a generator, the type of business/exhibit and click PROCEED TO PAYPAL.
On PayPal, you will be able to pay with a CREDIT CARD, or PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
10. Your Credit Card or PayPal account will not be charged, nor will you have successfully reserved a booth, until you have completed the entire registration process.
11. A successful reservation will result in an email sent to the address provided. If you do not receive an email, contact [email protected]