1. To reserve your booth, click food vendor or booth to the right.
All registrants must pay a single, non-refundable $20 registration fee.
There is no additional fee for non-profit organizations, or HVRSD and Pennington School groups.
All other vendors pay an additional fee per booth space – check rates at www.penningtonday.org/vendors
Booth fees are non-refundable after Friday May 3, 2019.
2. Select type of booth from options.
3. Check “Your Answer” and click on the green box to purchase.
4. The booth type you selected will be in capital letters above the large blue or green booth icon.
The options are: HOPEWELL BUSINESS, NON HOPEWELL BUSINESS, or NON PROFIT for booths.
The options are: FOR-PROFIT VENDOR OR NON-PROFIT VENDOR for food.
If the booth type is NOT correct, scroll down and click on the booth type you need.
You can also return to the previous page and start over.
5. If you need 1 booth space, click ‘ADD TO CART’
If you need more than 1 booth space, replace the 1 in the box with the number you need, click ‘ADD TO CART’
6. In CART you have the option to add a donation to sponsor Pennington Day
7. In CART, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’.
8. In CHECKOUT fill in your billing details, generator option, what items you will have in your booth, and location preference and click PROCEED TO PAYPAL
On PayPal, you will be able to pay with a CREDIT CARD, or PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
9. Your Credit Card or PayPal account will not be charged, nor will you have reserved a booth, until you have completed the entire registration process.
10. A successful reservation will result in an email sent to the address typed in the checkout process.
If you do not receive an email, contact [email protected]